Collection and use of personal data of customers, suppliers and other contractors
We would like to draw your attention about the way we collect and use the personal data that you provide to us. This is necessary to conclude and execute any possible agreement with you. This applies both to our (potential) customers and to suppliers from whom we purchase goods and/or services.
- If you are a (potential) customer, we use your personal data: to send you a quotation, to be able to determine which specifications or wishes a specific item or service must fulfil, to be able to deliver goods or to carry out work for you, to be able to invoice you to communicate with you smoothly and efficiently about the agreed execution
- Bent u een (potentiële) klant van ons, dan gebruiken wij uw gegevens om u een offerte te kunnen toesturen, te kunnen bepalen aan welke specificaties of wensen een bepaalde zaak of dienst dient te voldoen, zaken te kunnen leveren of werkzaamheden voor u te kunnen verrichten, te kunnen factureren en met u vlot en efficiënt te kunnen communiceren over de uitvoeringsaspecten van de overeenkomst.
- If you are a (potential) supplier or contractor, your personal data is also necessary: for the conclusion and execution of the agreement to be able to let you know to which specifications or wishes a particular item or service in our opinion has to comply, to send a request for a quotation or to place an order with you to be able to pay your invoices, to communicate with you smoothly and efficiently about the agreed execution
- You are not obliged to provide us your personal data, but if you provide us no or insufficient personal data, it could be possible that we can’t perform the aforementioned activities.
Disclose of your personal data
- Due to the implementation of any agreement with you, it is possible that we have to provide your personal data to third parties who supply parts, materials and products to us or carry out work on our behalf. We also use Microsoft Office and the associated storage facilities for emails and other files.
- If you have given us permission to do so, we will store and use your personal data for future informing you personally by email about our existing or new products and services and to make you an quotation. Every time we send you an advertising mail, you have the opportunity to let us know you do not appreciate it. You can then use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each mailing.
Retention period personal data
- If you have requested a quotation but have not become a customer, we will erase your data no later than one year after our last moment of contact. If we have received a quotation from you, but you have not become our supplier, your personal data will be erased at the latest one year after our last moment of contact. If you did become our customer or supplier, we will keep your personal data for seven years after the end of the financial year in which the agreement with you has been fully implemented. This seven-year period corresponds to the period in which we are obliged to keep our administration for the Tax Authorities. After this period we will erase your personal data
- You have the right to ask us to view your personal data. If there is reason to do so, you can also request us to complement or correct your personal data. In addition, you have the right to request to deletion or removal of your personal data or to restrict the use of it. You can also object the collection and use of your personal data or file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Finally, you can request us to obtain your personal data or transfer your data to another party. To exercise your rights you can contact:
AVG official MCAP
Tel: +31 162 518 208
Please contact us if you have questions or need more information about the collection and use of your personal data.
Raamsdonksveer, 24 mei 2018.