MCAP cable & glassfiber assemblies BV, established at Bliek 18, 4941 SG Raamsdonksveer, is responsible for processing personal data as shown in this Privacy Statement. Henceforth called: “MCAP”.
More information?CONTACT US
NL 4941 SG Raamsdonksveer
+31 162 518 208
MCAP’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing personal data
MCAP processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided your data to us. Below you can find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Other personal data you’ve actively provided, for example, by creating a profile on our website, in written correspondence or by telephone
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- Data about how you surf across various websites (e.g. because this company is part of an ad network)
- List of the customer’s contact details via an app
- Internet browser and type device
- Bank account number
Processing special and/or sensitive personal data
Our website and/or service doesn’t intend to collect data from website visitors aged 16 or younger, unless they’ve got permission from their parents or guardians. However, we can’t check a visitor’s age. We therefore encourage parents to stay involved with the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data collection of children without parental permission. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data of a minor without this permission, please contact us via email@example.com. We will then erase this data.
MCAP processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process your payments
- To call or email you if necessary for providing our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- To analyse your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
- To follow your behaviour on several other websites in order to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
- If we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return
MCAP makes decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences to people. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involvement of a human (e.g. an employee of MCAP).
MCAP uses the following computer programs or systems:
Exact Globe Next / Synergy Enterprise for processing orders, quotations, quality assurance, payments and correspondence. Its purpose is to ensure that our data and information are properly communicated with the person concerned. The person concerned is then linked to the provided data.
How long will we keep your data?
MCAP does not store your personal data for longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories of) personal data:
- If you have requested a quotation but have not become a customer, we will erase your data no later than one year after our last moment of contact.
- If we have received a quotation from you, but you have not become our supplier, your personal data will be erased at the latest one year after our last moment of contact.
- If you did become our customer or supplier, we will keep your personal data for seven years after the end of the financial year in which the agreement with you has been fully implemented. This seven-year period corresponds to the period in which we are obliged to keep our administration for the Tax Authorities. After this period we will erase your personal data.
Disclose of your personal data
MCAP will not sell your data to third parties and will only provide this data if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you, or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality. MCAP remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies or similar techniques that we use
In addition, we place cookies that keep track of your browsing behaviour so we can offer customized content and advertisements. When you’ve visited our website for the first time we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission for placing them. In the settings of your internet browser you can opt out cookies. In your settings, you can also erase all information previously saved in your browser.
For an explanation see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and/or social media companies. You can find an example below:
[ e.g.: Cookie: Googly Analytics Name: _utma Function: Analytical cookie which measures website visits Storage period: 2 years ]
View, modify or erase data
You have the right to view, correct or erase your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for processing your personal data, or to object the processing of your personal data by MCAP. You also have the right for data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send your personal data file to you or another organization designated by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, erasure or data portability of your personal data, a request for cancellation of your consent, or objection for processing your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID together with the request. To protect your privacy, blank your photo, the machine readable zone (the long row of numbers at the bottom of the ID), ID number and national insurance number. We respond to you as soon as possible but no later than four weeks after your request.
MCAP wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the Dutch national supervisor, Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect your personal data
MCAP takes protection of your personal data very seriously and takes appropriate security measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
If you have the impression that your personal data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service at +31 162 518 208 or email email@example.com.